Monday, June 1, 2009

wooshhh hello peopleee

yoo bloggieee...hee i've been rushing to finish my assignments n also browsing thru my IT books...having de first quiz this coming thursday...sobs..kinda scaree..hmmm presentations buzzingg us ishhh...and my topic is animation??!!! wht laa im not pro in IT lorr..i'm a noobiee...i only knw those simply thingy like online n stuff like tht...microsoft word also mah mah dei oni la...always ask de person beside me 'eh how to do this wan a.???' luckily de guy is kind enuf to teach me..heee...oh goshh my holiday will falls on de month of aug which is soo long ...arghh..went to de help library with some coursemates last fri,de library is like so far away from de main campus..we need to take de shuttle bus to go there == so ma fan heee...it was de 1st visit there too..


wht 'ang moh' do whn they are bored??=='haha




lol dunno wht facebook game is tht helicopter game ahaha..





english group workkk forming sentences using compound,complex sentences :p


our lecturer was looking at us while taking this pic loll.

No comments:

Post a Comment