Wednesday, June 17, 2009

owhh goshh having some prob wit my bloggie..i typed so long but cant post tho...=(( hmm today had my IT presentation n we were de first group tht presented...de lecturer was so pissed off today..de other group kena frm her badly..luckily our group was fine =))

6th of june =)) -part 1
went out wit my buddies n celebrated yinn's bufday...haven been hanging out wit them since month.miss u guys tho. =(


ky n cc =))


lynn =))


besties aku =)

pinky dan aku

cc,yinn =)

group picca 1


group picca 2

part 2-
de evening session went to cassidy's bufday..happie belated bufday to u cassidy haha..his hse was kinda far like deep in de jungle..3 cars were sesatt..lol many things happen tht day..kinda funny too..bii was too '8' n attracted de police to check our IC... =/random pics taken by random people haha...

rah dgn aku

ben dan rah

candid shot bii & me by rahh

guys chit chat timee

ze wei de kepala besar=p

group picca 1

group picca 2



de bufday boii

rahh n me

group picca

kylie,cd,me,rah

us =))

No comments:

Post a Comment