Monday, September 28, 2009

hello killer heels =))


Shopping Shopping shopping..im a Shopaholic.being a shopaholic is so not easy.spent time with my bestie of cos...well we both still share de lamest jokes of cos,chit chat n shop de whole dayy.. =)) btw,where r u now cc??i cant find u larr seems like u sesat dy...=/ i didnt blog for so long..many things come and go.frens are leaving to futher their studies.whats next??..im in my 2nd sem now n hw is getting stacked up everyday..i think i gonna get used by all those presentation n assignments..thanks m.y for helping me too yea..u rock =)
* I think tht u shud think twice n get a real good ans for urself.dun give up so easily,face reality.let time do de job.dun regret for wht u've done..dun worry k i will support u tho =)) this is wht frens meant to be hee.
p/s: ive update my blog crazy gurl...u knw hu u r =p teehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment